All requirements as a result of a suspension must be fulfilled through the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet before a driver can be issued a new license.
If your license has been suspended for more than a year, you will also be required to pass the vision and written tests administered at Bowman Field.
- You will be required to pay a $40 reinstatement fee (personal checks are not accepted).
- You may also pay your $40 reinstatement fee online
What do I need to bring?
- Your suspended driver’s license
What if I no longer have my license?
- You will have to confirm your identity with ONE of the following documents to be issued a new license (we cannot accept anything laminated or photocopied):
- Birth Certificate (Original or State Certified with the raised embossed seal) OR
- Social Security Card (Not Laminated) OR
- Passport OR
- Any OFFICIAL U.S. or state of Kentucky document with your full name and Social Security number visible (ex. W2, food stamp documentation, military documentation)