Lost / Stolen

/Lost / Stolen
Lost / Stolen2015-05-08T16:20:16+00:00

Lost or Stolen

What if my license was lost or stolen?

You will have to confirm your identity with a Passport or TWO of the following documents to be issued a new license:

  • Birth Certificate (Original or State Certified with the raised embossed seal) OR
  • Social Security Card (Not Laminated) OR
  • Any OFFICIAL U.S. or State of Kentucky document with your full name and Social Security number visible (including but not limited to the following: income tax documentation, food stamp documentation, military documentation)